Ashley prototyped, tested, and validated a web based application for Persado, a computational linguistics startup. The application has now been split into two separate apps: Persado Go and Persado [X]. The application launched in the fall of 2014 on HubExchange, the app marketplace for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Ashley was tasked with creating a HubExchange application (subsequently purchased by Salesforce) that allows for email marketing campaigns with multiple variations for testing purposes. Persado’s ultimate goal was to use this app as a sales funnel to land large deals with their primary SaaS product.
- Stakeholder interviews
- Prototyping & usability testing
Exclusively for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Users, Persado X offers the ability to statistically split test unlimited message variants, at scale, with ease. Persado X is also the only user interface to offer complete integration with Persado Go, the first machine-learning technology platform offering content generation and analytics.
- Create Impactful Email Campaigns: Experiment with message variations allowing you to understand the most impactful message to drive the highest rates of engagement for your campaign
- Leverage a Statistical Model Built for Campaign Validity: Allow Persado to randomly split your audience to gain the most valid interpretation of message variation performance
- Seamlessly Integrate with Persado Go: Leverage the most powerful machine-learning technology platform for content generation at scale.
- Tap into your users emotions: Access advanced language & emotion insight - Uncover the language & emotions that make your audience convert
- Generate better product descriptions: Use Persado's idea generator to find other ways to describe your product or offer.
- Maximize responses: Visualize which descriptive, formatting, and emotional elements drive the highest response rates. Determine the best combination with high statistical confidence.